Software Update and How to Update Your AvalonMiner & Controller (ONLY for AvalonMiner 741)
(Support Rpi 1, 2, and 3)
MM Firmware（ONLY Support AvalonMiner 741）
- Version: 7411706-3162860
- Download link: 7411706-3162860
- Add factory info support
- Add AvalonMiner Controller Gen 2 support
NOTE: This version firmware and MM updated ONLY for AvalonMiner 741.
The Canaan AvalonMiner Open Source Embedded System
Canaan accepted an invitation to present about blockchain technology at the annual FOSSASIA 2017 Summit, the premier Free and Open Source technology conference in Asia for developers, designers, start-ups, and contributors. With over 230 topics from more than 1,200 people from more than 70 cities all coming together at the Science Centre Singapore from March 17 and March 19, 2017, Canaan presented on “The Canaan AvalonMiner Open Source Embedded System.”
Canaan’s AvalonMiner brand is the first ASIC mining microprocessor and is the premier open source solution in blockchain securing server technology. In the presentation, Canaan’s chief of software, Qin Fengling described the entire process from start to finish of how to make the embedded system in the Canaan AvalonMiner products.
Thanks to the organizers of FOSSASIA 2017 and to all our open source contributors. If you are not already following us, please do at Github.
Here are the slides from the event:
Adjust the machine operation restoration at high temperature, improved hashrate statistics.
Improved startup operation and added temperature filtering.
(Support Rpi 1, 2, and 3)
- Download link: Avalon Firmware – 20161229
- CGMiner: Convert the avalon7 fan control to use a PID-like feedback mechanism for optimal fan speed and quasi-constant temperature
- CGMiner: Use diff1 and diff rejected to calculate hashrate in avalon7 for a more stable displayed hashrate
- CGMiner: Update nonce mask from 31 to 29
- CGMiner: Add a new option voltage offset
- CGMiner: Add nonce mask to API
- CGMiner: Add voltage offset to API
- CGMiner: Fix freeze in too hot mode
- LuCI: Add voltage offset support
- LuCI: Fix reboot issue
- LuCI: Add a default stratum pool
- OpenWrt: Bump version to 851a890647205e58363f391664696104a6608464
- OpenWrt: Change cgminer monitor to test 3 minutely
- OpenWrt: Add https support for wget
MM Firmware（Support the AvalonMiner 721）
Software Update and How to Update Your AvalonMiner & Controller
Canaan engineers have been hard at work to bring a software update to the AvalonMiner 721 and AvalonMiner Controller. As announced previously, our latest software update brings improved hashrate, improved API and bug fixes.
It is simple to update your setup from the AvalonMiner Controller. If you are not familiar with how to update your AvalonMiner 721 and AvalonMiner Controller, please read our FAQ about the topic: How do I upgrade my AvalonMiner and AvalonMiner Controller?