The Avalon Nano 2 is the second generation research and development project by Canaan to demonstrate how the AvalonMiner bitcoin mining chips may be used to secure the blockchain, all powered by your computer’s USB power.
The Avalon Nano 2 uses the A3233 mining ASIC chip with 768 rolled cores, equivalent to 12 pipelined cores.
Try the software
- Insert your AvalonMiner Nano 2 into your computer’s USB port.
- Make sure you have Chrome web browser installed on your computer.
- Install the AvalonMiner Chrome App.
- Mine Bitcoin, Developer Blockchain Apps, and more!
- Tweet how use your AvalonMiner Nano 2.
Build the software
- Clone the git repository: https://github.com/Canaan-Creative/Avalon-nano
- All code is free and open. You are welcome to contribute to the project.